Mike Rivero Quotes on Rights, Privileges and Duties
Mike Rivero has more insults ready for the easily-triggered, over at whatreallyhappened.com
- Pamela Geller wants to draw insulting cartoons of Mohammed to prove Muslims have no respect for the First Amendment!--After that, we can go over to the local Hell's Angels' bar and scream "All you pussy bikers suck" to prove bikers have no respect for the First Amendment.--Then for good measure we can crash a Gay Pride event and shout homophobic insults like "Faggot" and "queer" to prove that gays have no respect for the First Amendment!--And to finish the evening we can all stroll through Harlem and shout "Nigger" to prove that blacks have no respect for the First Amendment!
- We have become a nation of thin-skinned whiners whose only sense of self-worth is constantly finding things to be offended by!
- Putting my own country before Israel does not make me an anti-semite; it makes me a Patriot!
- The degree of gun freedom in any society is inversely proportional to the degree of dictatorship.
- The vilest human of all is the one that will tolerate a government that uses torture, lies, unjust wars, and spying on the people, so long as they continue to receive 'free' government stuff!
- The problem in our politically correct world is that no matter what you say, someone will find offense as a means to creating the illusion of personal empowerment of their otherwise drab and wretched meaningless lives.
- People who are willing to lie, cheat, steal, and kill imagine it makes them superior human beings. But is doesn't. It just makes them ordinary humans willing to lie, cheat, steal, and kill.
- No government has ever had a law against taking away the free will of the people.
- If it wasn't for the Inquisition, I would have been a rich Hollywood Jew today!
- If you want the victims of gun crime to be able to sue the gun makers for damages, then let us also allow the victims of drunk driving accidents to sue the car makers and distilleries as well. While we are at it, revoke the special protection granted to vaccine makers that was passed as part of the Homeland Security Act so that people who are actually harmed by poorly made vaccines can sue the pharmaceutical companies. And, given that at least 90% of these mass shootings were committed by people either on or withdrawing from prescription anti-depressants, the victims of those shootings should be allowed to sue the pharmaceutical companies as well. Let's sue the makers of kitchen cutlery for every stabbing death. Let's sue the makers of sporting equipment for every victim beaten to death with a baseball bat, and tool companies for making the hammers used on bludgeoning deaths as well. The family of everyone who dies by electrocution should be allowed to sue the electric company. The family of everyone who dies in a fall should be allowed to sue the makers of ladders and staircases. The family of everyone who commits suicide by hanging should be allowed to sue the rope companies.
- Every time some damned liberal starts talking about sacrifice for the greater good, it turns out to be my sacrifice for their good!
- Being willing to lie, cheat, steal, torture, and murder does not make you a superior human being, It only makes you a human being willing to lie, cheat, steal, torture, and murder. (Mike commenting on Israel's Mossad)
- For any government to prevail in war, the young men and women on the front lines must know the nation they fight for is worth the risk to life and limb. Our present generation knows the opposite.
- The First Amendment says that you can say whatever you want. However, decency and common sense require that one carefully consider their words and ideas before opening their mouth (or hitting that keyboard). There are too many people in America who think the First Amendment is a license to simply be outrageous.
- All slavery is ultimately psychological. If they can make you believe you should be a slave, you are a slave.
- History is a joke played by the victors on the vanquished in front of an audience that dares not laugh.
- An ignorant man with lawyers is a danger to all society.
- Any political system founded on lies and deceptions cannot survive in the 21st Century.