Mike Rivero on The New World Order
Mike Rivero hosts a news aggregator called whatreallyhappened.com
- I have come to the conclusion that the government, rather than representing the best and brightest among us, is just a High School rich kids clique all grown up.
- ... for what is the 'establishment' but the church of the consensus?
- To reach the very highest levels of power, you must have some dark secret with which control of you can be assured to the financial interests whose money shapes politics.
- The robot-based economy, carried to its ultimate conclusion, is a world of millions of unemployed people unable to buy anything and the factories and stores filled with robots standing around with nothing to do.
- Science driven by politics and funding is not science at all; it is just propaganda wearing a white lab coat instead of a priest's robes.
- A lot of people talk about the desirability of a global government, with themselves inevitably at its head, but the truth is a global government has already emerged, one that is the purest expression of democracy possible. The new global government is the people of planet Earth sharing the collective consciousness of the internet, finding out for themselves what they need to know, and then deciding what to do about it. Sadly, along the way, we have been forced to look into a mirror to see the true nature of those who wish to be our leaders and it is not a pretty picture of human nature. We have learned that with precious few exceptions, politicians are all corrupt, corporations sell us useless and often dangerous products, bankers exist to loot us, and the clergy are diddling the little boys.