Mike Rivero: All Wars are Bankers' Wars
Michael Rivero collects the freshest world news over at whatreallyhappened.com
- ...because MONEY RULES THIS WORLD! It's a dumb way to run a planet, but that's where we are right now.
- Before the creation of the Federal Reserve, there was no such thing as a World War!
- Globalism is the curse of the modern era, a means of taking the same Federal Reserve scam that ruined the United States and shoving it down the throats of the rest of the world.
- Predatory banking leads to a predatory society.
- The economy is almost destroyed and what remains fights among itself with one form of wealth constantly at war with others, with all of humanity as collateral damage.
- Behind all the finger-pointing there lies a fundamental flaw in the Private Central Bank Debt-Based Currency model the American people have been enslaved to since 1913. --Since all cash in circulation is the proceeds from a loan from the bank at interest, the debt always grows faster than the amount of available money. --The instant that first paper note goes into circulation, more money is owed to the bankers than actually exists, and by design, the debt-subjugated population can never pay off the debt; can never be free of the bankers. --This is why all nations with state banks and value-based currencies come under military attack. Libya is only the most recent example. Qaddafi had a state bank of Libya, no private central banks, and a currency based on gold. Far from a radical idea this is the financial system the United States started with. Yet state banks and value-based currencies are a threat to the Ponzi-scheme banking by which nations are enslaved to the bankers. Thus, they come under attack, and millions of young people are sacrificed to make the world safe for compound interest. --In the not-too-far future, rule by debt-based currency will be seen as devoid of any legitimacy, just as today we see as devoid of legitimacy the concepts of rule by divine right and rule by chattel ownership of one’s body.
- The best way to control the outcome of a war is to control both sides of the conflict!
- Trade is the path to peace. But money-addicts demand the money flow to them but cannot bear to let any flow the other way, hence the preference for conquest over commerce.
- Forget all illusions about living in peace. The money-junkies' lust for money is matched only by their lust for war as a means to more money. We face either a revolution against the money-junkies or a world war fought for the money-junkies. There is no third path, and since it is my life that may be forfeit in war I reserve the right to choose for myself who my targets will be!
- Corporations, like religions, make noble the basest instincts of man.
- History will eventually show that while nations with private central banks will often create wars for profit, absent those wars they cannot compete economically with nations that have avoided private central banking.
- Your children are dying to make the world safe for private central banking and debt-based currencies.-- Are you not proud? -- Is it not worth the sacrifice?
- For humanity to truly start living again, private central banking has to die!
MONEY WE DO NOT HAVE.
TAKEN BY A GOVERNMENT.
WE DID NOT ELECT.
TO PAY DEBTS.
WE DID NOT AGREE TO.
FOR A WAR.
WE DO NOT SUPPORT.
- What is essential for everyone to understand is that banking is not a science. It is a religion with a bunch of made-up rules to benefit the clergy, meaning the bankers. It only works because we have all been brainwashed into believing that banking is as sacrosanct as any other church, and those ink and paper tickets represent something real.--Once human-kind realizes that banking is a manufactured fantasy world designed to exploit humans as slaves (as are the other religions), we take an important step towards freedom.
- Public banking works for the people. Private central banking works against the people.
- Whatever nation rises on the ashes of the current one, the first one to suggest our new nation needs a private central bank gets hanged, drawn, quartered, shot, burned, and the ashes peed on by a rabid dog!